Do you have a passion for IT? Are you looking for an opportunity where you will learn every day?
Do you enjoy learning and implementing the latest Microsoft technologies?
If you have answered yes, then our Account Manager role is the perfect career choice for you.
As an account manager you will be responsible for looking after a bank of clients to ensure they’re receiving a good service and we’re supplying as many relevant services to the client as possible. You will also be the central point of contact for the clients and liaising with departments within the business to ensure that their queries are resolved. You will be expected to visit customer site up to four times per year on a quarterly basis, for account management meetings to review the systems and provide proposals for any upgrades or new services.
- Calling out to customer site to complete quarterly account management meetings.
- Building a strong relationship with your clients through proactive support.
- Providing sales presentations to clients for our services.
- Generating and providing quotations.
- Managing a variety of queries for clients and directing them to the correct departments within the business.
- Learning our latest products and services with the intent to upsell to our clients.
- Arranging installation of products covered under our support contract.
- Handing over any project work to the projects team.
- A minimum of 24 months working in a sales based role.
- A minimum of 24 months working in the IT industry.
- An understanding of Windows 8/10.
- An understanding of Microsoft 365 services such as Exchange, Office applications, SharePoint, Azure, etc.
- An understanding of third party IT products and services, such as spam filters, backup, firewall devices, anti-virus, etc.
- An understanding of IT networking in terms of routers, switches, Wi-Fi.
- An understanding of servers and server configuration.
Why work for MCS?
- Working with an exciting and growing business.
- Opportunity to grow in your role and develop in to another position.
- Joining a like-minded team with a work-hard play-hard mentality.
- Company events and nights out.
- A discounted gym membership.
- 20 days holiday per annum, excluding bank holidays and your birthday off.
- Increased holiday allowance for long service.