MCS Group are a progressive and forward thinking IT Support & Telecommunication Company with two office locations in the North West. We believe that the future of our company depends on our people and bearing that in mind are always looking to add key skills from quality candidates to our already talented team. We have an ethos and that is to go the extra mile for each other and all of our clients, this will help contribute to our firms continued success and also future expansion. If you feel you have a skillset that we could benefit from please send a copy of your C.V. to email@example.com, even if we do not have any available positions at the time of your application we will hold your C.V. on file and be in touch when a suitable position becomes available.
Click on the below job opportunity to learn more.
Location: Burscough - Department: Support Desk
We are looking to recruit a Support Desk Technician to join the MCS team. The opportunity will involve working from our office in Burscough and resolving PC and telephone issues for customers remotely. The ideal candidate will conduct themselves in a professional manner and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You must have proven experience in delivering high quality service and support in the following areas:
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware/software problems, analysing customer requirements and recommending professional IT solutions.
- Maintenance and support of Microsoft Windows Servers, Windows Desktops, Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory, Office 365.
- Installing, supporting and resolving issues of Windows Server networks, PCs, Printers, Anti Virus Software, Backup Devices, Switches and Routers.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, customer focused and commercially aware.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as independently.