Do you have a passion for IT? Are you looking for an opportunity where you will learn every day?
Do you enjoy learning and implementing the latest Microsoft technologies?
If you have answered yes, then our Service Desk Technician role is the perfect career choice for you.
Service Desk Technician
As a service desk technician, you will be responsible for managing the first point of call for clients requesting IT support. You will then attempt to fix the issue by following the steps and procedures that are provided before escalating the issue to second line support if all options have been exhausted. You will be working with a close-knit service desk team and report to the service desk manager.
- Answering the phone for clients requesting IT support.
- Providing first line IT support to clients.
- Managing ownership of a ticket from start to finish.
- Managing SLA’s and customer expectations.
- Customer service experience.
- A strong ability to communicate.
- Microsoft365 administration and understanding.
- Ability to offer remote IT support.
- Able to complete basic network troubleshooting.
- Fundamental skillset in our software tools.
Why work for MCS?
- Working with an exciting and growing business.
- Opportunity to grow in your role and develop in to another position.
- Joining a like-minded team with a work-hard play-hard mentality.
- Company events and nights out.
- A discounted gym membership.
- 20 days holiday per annum, excluding bank holidays and your birthday off.
- Increased holiday allowance for long service.